"I thought love was only true in fairytales...Meant for someone else but not for me" - The Monkees

Okay, I'm a convert. When my hairdresser...God, how strange that sounds after all these years of self-cutting...walked me through the correct way to wash and condition (shampoo scalp area only...condition ends only) I was, I have to admit, more than a little skeptical...wary that it was some deviously Machiavellian way to convince me to buy the shampoo and conditioner available at the salon.

Yet I performed the ritual each morning (with the drugstore s and c that I already owned)...and my hair did seem to respond well. The skepticism, however, remained. Then I came across this article in The Guardian. Message received...I'm a believer.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...