"When I am an old woman I shall wear purple, With a red hat which doesn't go and doesn't suit me, And I shall spend my pension on brandy and summer gloves, And satin sandals, and say we've no money for butter" - Jenny Joseph

Of all the problems that you face coming out of winter...dry, pale skin...that feeling of cabin fever that's impossible to shake...or the few extra pounds the accumulated courtesy of your reclusive lifestyle...there's one that doesn't get a lot of press...gloves.

That's right, gloves...because, after a winter of having to wear gloves to avoid hypothermia, it's hard to muster the enthusiasm to want to wear spring gloves...no matter how pretty they are...even these beauties in buttersoft violet and camel kidskin.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • 11:41 AM
    What a great quote and what beautiful gloves! I'm a glove fan - always elegant, no matter the weather xx
  • Cecilia Guillot said...
    4:28 PM
    Appreciate thiss blog post

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...