"Aurora now, fair daughter of the dawn, Sprinkled with rosy light the dewy lawn." - Alexander Pope

Much as I dislike succumbing too easily to advertising's lures...(yes, I realize how silly it sounds when someone who is a consumer with a capital "C" say it but, much like the lady of slightly questionable virtue, I like to be woo-ed and not give in too easily)...Julianne Moore, in her latest role as spokesperson for Talbots, is definitely piquing my interest.

I realize that the glowing hues of Mert and Marcus' photographs are causing me to view everything through rose colored glasses...that I've never ventured into a Talbots previously...and that I'll probably be disappointed when aforementioned glasses are removed and stark reality moves to the foreground...but how do you resist something that looks as perfect as this?

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • 1:47 AM
    the thing is that it's Julianne Moore who makes the clothes. You can't buy her.
  • 1:38 PM
    This can't have effect in actual fact, that's exactly what I believe.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...