"To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams." - Giorgio de Chirico

During my teens the following...and the lure of becoming a "Joseph girl"...would have caused shrieks of excitement...a lot of "oh my God"-ing...and an (almost certainly cringe-worthingly embarrassing) phone call. Who am I kidding...my inner voice let out a little "eek!" of excitement as I read it just now...just as well that I am no longer UK-based...and can therefore save myself from a current bout of embarrassing phone-call-itis.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • 9:33 PM
    Great information! I’ve been looking for something like this for a while now. Thanks!
  • theguildedpage said...
    2:36 PM
    Quite worthwhile data, thanks for your post.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...