"I prefer tongue-tied knowledge to ignorant loquacity." - Marcus Tullius Cicero

It's the kind of thing that makes me wish that I wasn't kicked out of the girl guides...for conduct unbecoming a wearer of the brown dress (am I the only one who thinks of P.G. Wodehouse's "black shorts" when I read that sentence?)...my crime...objecting (rather vocally, I'll admit) to being forced to practice Scottish sword dancing whilst wearing a pair of ballet slippers. One slip...and it's the worst papercut of your life...

However staying with the guides would, presumably, have given me the skills to tie a decent knot...preferably in leather...and affix it to a little brass and rose gold...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    2:47 PM
    Looks like a fun sport once one has mastered it. :]

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...