"The telephone is a good way to talk to people without having to offer them a drink." - Fran Lebowitz

The only issue...well, the main one in my mind...with making upgrades to the technology in your life...is the almost instantaneous urge that accompanies said purchase to make additional purchases to accessorize it. Which means that right about the time I was bidding a (long overdue) farewell to my pay-as-you-go cell phone...and a big hello-and-how-did-I-manage-for-so-long-without-you? to my new iPhone...I was mentally cataloging all my new "needs". At the top of which was, not unnaturally, a case.

Cynic that I am, I usually assume that these quests will be time-consuming...surprisingly, I not only found something at the first site I visited but the case itself is decorated with Eley Kishimoto's classic Flash print and will therefore match (in a dazzlingly eye-boggling manner) my laptop bag.
Photobucket
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...