"Girls, give all your gentlemen friends an even break, even if you have to break them in the attempt." - Mae West

I realize that I'm being a bit sexist when I say that Retrovelo's rather lovely leather bicycle frame bag is just the thing for the dapper gentleman to attach to his, presumably vintage-looking, bicycle. To be fair it's only because the bag is very briefcase-y in shape...a style which I would never carry myself...and which I associate with three-piece suits, bowler hats, and perfectly furled umbrellas (there goes that Britishness sneaking in again).

I'm chastising myself internally for thinking this way as I will complain (loudly and at great length) when "girl's" sneakers or other items are only available in depressing shades of pale pink and gray...I'm maintaining a terrible double-standard over a singularly beautiful bag.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...