"The bosom can ache beneath diamond brooches; and many a blithe heart dances under coarse wool" - Edwin Hubbel Chapin

Given my enthusiasm...once the temperature has dropped to points south of cold...for the humble sweater (a fact that can be attested to by a barely-able-to-close cupboard, stuffed to the gills with more wool than you'd find in a shearing shed)...it's not going to come as a shock if I wax lyrical about a sweater dress. Even if the sweater dress in question is more about corset-like restraint that the usual baggy comfort that I usually look for in my knitwear.

The work of Milan-based designer Isabella Tonchi (who can be seen talking about her inspiration and work in the video below)...if I was feeling rich...and skinnier than is possible when one is nursing an injured leg and a predilection for Starbucks' mochas...I'd indulge in a little futuristic-librarian-Prime-of-Miss-Jean-Brodie chic this winter.
Photobucket

Watch Isabella Tonchi presentation in Lifestyle  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...