"All who would win joy, must share it; happiness was born a twin." - Lord Byron

It's been a while since I did a 'separated at birth' post...probably because I haven't had the free time necessary to troll the internet in search of more fiscally friendly versions of the things I am lusting over. The following, however, leaped out at me from J Crew's catalog with such force that all my lazy bones had to do was a quick search on the Crew's website. On the left, Rag & Bone's tweed cashmere sweater...beautiful and, I have to say, not horrifically over-priced...on the right, J Crew's dream tweed cardigan...offering the extra option of being worn open and saving the Hebden budget a couple of hundred dollars.

Photobucket

You have to take a minute and enjoy the (totally inaccurate yet completely excusable) virtuous glow that comes from such 'savings'.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...