"Sometimes life seems unbearably tragic..."

"A box of new crayons! Now they're all pointy, lined up in order, bright and perfect. Soon they'll be a bunch of ground down, rounded, indistinguishable stumps, missing their wrappers and smudged with other colors. Sometimes life seems unbearably tragic." - Bill Watterson

Even though I am the...um...proud...possessor of an over-sized Andy Warhol coloring book (bought at The Conran Store many years ago and languishing, uncolored, on a shelf because I can't convince myself to desecrate its pristine whiteness)...I have to draw the line at Hermes' version...at a little over $10 a page I know that my thrifty little Scottish soul would never put pen to paper...Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    5:46 PM
    Are you kidding me? Boy, they can get away with anything.
  • site said...
    5:12 AM
    Thank you for the post, really useful data.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...