"The more minimal the art, the more maximum the explanation" - Hilton Kramer

I'm trying to "embrace the new minimalism"...as they say in the fashion magazines...really I am...witness the just-below-the-knee-is-it-2010-minimalism-or-70's-housewife khaki skirt that I managed to leave Zara with the other day. Sure to become...as they also say, a "closet staple".

But...for every Celine inspired, quietly restrained little number that I buy...something embellished seems to join the party...witness the military-ish, Fall leaf-ish, neck piece (also from Zara)...which joined the fray...

The phrase "old...dog...new...tricks" comes to mind
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    11:52 AM
    I loooove that neckpiece! I can't believe it's Zara. I haven't been in for a while... I guess it's time to pay them a visit.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...