"It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea" - Dylan Thomas

Though the bandleader-meets-yeti cross-body bag...and its larger cousin, the "is that the abominable snowman on your shoulder or are you just pleased to see me?" bag...are alluring...am I the only one asking themselves who is buying an $800 tote at J Crew...and just how long it will take for the aforementioned bag to have so much dirt nestled within its curly coat that it will look like a lucky thrift store find?

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    9:45 PM
    Yeah, I couldn't quite understand this aspect of J. Crew's fall collection. Not sure what Jenna Lyons was thinking.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...