"I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life...I just go on from day to day, taking what comes." - Frank Sinatra

While I'm on the subject...APC, that is, not origami...I may as well include my two favorite looks currently up on their their site. Uncomplicated...classic...the perfect thing to wear while wandering around flea markets on the weekend...

The only dark cloud in an otherwise clear sky...is the fact that, in this case, "easy" does not equal "cheap"...actually, it doesn't even equal "moderately expensive but I can take a deep breath, hit the buy button, and repress the feelings of guilt that will follow"...the ensemble on the left, for example, costs a decidedly un-easy $1,860...and that doesn't even include the cost of the jeans...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Tiffany said...
    1:18 AM
    Love their clothes. Prices, not so much.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...