The circus, my friend, is most definitely in town...

Way back when...in the days when this little Heb was given to indulge in the odd, irrational, life-changing act...I almost ran away with the circus. My act was planned...a combination of the classic diabolo and fire (because, let's face it, everything is slightly more impressive when accompanied by a mass of flames)...my circus of choice had been selected (very dark and very French)...and a campaign of battle planned to encourage them to allow me to join their ranks...but, as so often happens in life, another opportunity arose...and the moment passed.

I still, however, maintain a certain nostalgia for all things circus related...and practice my diabolo (much to the amusement of the groundsmen and joggers in my local park)...both of which, combined with a love of slightly dark illustrations, make these t-shirts from vengeful minds a little difficult to resist...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • site said...
    7:29 AM
    To my mind every person have to read it.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...