"Help, I need somebody..." - the Beatles

"When I was younger, so much younger than today,
I never needed anybody's help in any way.
But now these days are gone, I'm not so self assured,
Now I find I've changed my mind and opened up the doors.

Help me if you can, I'm feeling down
And I do appreciate you being round.
Help me, get my feet back on the ground,
Won't you please, please help me?"

I think I've mentioned my klutz-y tendencies before...they're the reason for the random cuts and bruises that appear on my flesh with disturbing regularity...a severe paranoia when confronted with sharp objects...and at least one visit to the emergency room. They're also the main reason that I find myself drawn to Help Remedies (oh, alright, the cute packaging is a draw as well). The idea...solutions for basic, everyday, health problems...all wrapped up in the aforementioned streamlined, biodegradable, futuristic (in a Kubrick-2001 sort of way) packaging.

Photobucket


As an added bonus...if your current malady happens to be a little more mental than physical...you can visit the help I'm bored section of their site to obtain assistance with some of life's imponderables...like I don't know how to use stripes...I am afraid of clowns...or to listen to Alessandro Moreschi, the last Castrato.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...