"When a sinister person means to be your enemy, they always start by trying to become your friend." - William Blake

Regardless of whether you are a water nymph (à la Esther Williams in any of her 1950's aquamusical performances)...or a confirmed landlubber (like myself)...it's hard to not be attracted to this Sinister Gibbon swimsuit. At first glance the drawings have a restrained classicism...but then you look a little more closely and have to ask yourself why this particular gibbon looks so shifty...and just what the parrot did to incur its wrath?Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • darlyn said...
    5:55 AM
    What a design...I really like it the first time I laid my eyes on it.. I will try to look for that similar design

    Happy Blogging

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...