"To do the useful thing, to say the courageous thing, to contemplate the beautiful thing: that is enough for one man's life." - T.S. Eliot

It's a little difficult to type the words "useful" and "Hermès" in the same sentence...it's like suggesting that a seven course dinner is a "snack"...or that Buckingham Palace is a "quaint little pied-à-terre". Be that as it may, I do honestly think that their Jumbo hook bracelet (aka the birthday gift) is "useful"...in that the leather and gold will work with almost anything...and the classic design is more "understated luxe" than "ostentatious bling". Of course, I could be a little biased on this one...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • 6:46 PM
    Oh, OH! I need one of these... no I really do...
  • palmcop said...
    6:15 AM
    Well, I do not actually imagine it may work.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...