"A woman is like a tea bag,you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." - unknown

It's hard to believe that we are currently hurtling towards summer...what with the cold, dank temperatures the last few days...and the monsoon like deluge currently throwing itself against my windows. Time to hunker down with a cup of tea and a good book...except that I discovered that the vintage paperback that I bought over the weekend is missing pages one through thirty-four (my mystery story now has an additional mystery...I know that a crime has been committed, I need to figure out not only "who done it" but "what they done")...and I see no way of getting my hands on some Prada tea bags in the next ten minutes...

Photobucket


I know, I know...they're another hideous waste of money courtesy of Miuccia...but that doesn't stop me thinking how decorative they'd be sitting in the kitchen...or how nice it would be to sample the flavors of Infusion de Tubereuse or Infusion de Vetiver...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...