"The lunatic is all idée fixe..."

"The lunatic is all idée fixe, and whatever he comes across confirms his lunacy. You can tell him by the liberties he takes with common sense, by his flashes of inspiration, and by the fact that sooner or later he brings up the Templars." - Foucault’s Pendulum

I think it's safe to say that this is the year I embrace the wrinkle...my hands have been metaphorically thrown in the air...cries of "ironing be damned!" have spewed out of my mouth...and, as a result, I'm buying linen like a woman on a mission.

The latest...a linen tee...something that I've long admired on sites selling Isabel Marant but have been unable to convince myself was worth the money. This particular (fiscally responsible) version is from Zara...a metallic green-y silver-ish color...like a mermaid in camouflage...and bedecked with wrinkles in the time it took to carry home.

Photobucket


Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    7:42 PM
    ooooooooh! shiny.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...