“In character, in manner, in style, in all things, the supreme excellence is simplicity.” - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Back at the beginning of the year when I bought a light grey, sleeveless, heavy linen dress from French designer VDC I didn't quite realize how much wear I would get out of it...and that the only negative associated with its simple beauty would be that it necessitated a much better posture than I usually present to the world.

In anticipation of summer I turned, once again, to VDC...and decided upon this dark grey lightweight linen number.

Photobucket


In keeping with the dress' simplicity...and my lack of vigor (and will to live) once the thermometer advances past a certain point...I'm leaning towards wearing it in variations on the themes below...

Summertime, and the living is easyFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


Bruised, but not brokenFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    2:30 PM
    I love this dress! It looks so simple, plain even, but that makes it a canvas for some terrific outfits like the two you've put together.

    As for warm weather, I'm on your bandwagon... I should really hire someone to poke me with a stick to get me moving in the summer.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...