"We are all brothers under the skin - and I, for one, would be willing to skin humanity to prove it" - Ayn Rand

For all the time that I spend on my laptop I've never actually done much (unless you count the sticky dots that I added in a fit of boredom) in the way of embellishing it...which is odd considering that I'll add crap...I mean thoughtfully purchased and deeply meaningful ephemera...no, I admit it, I mean crap...to most inanimate objects and flat surfaces.

Some of the fruits of the collaboration between Urban Outfitters and Society6 (a global collective of artists) though are making me wonder if it isn't time to peel off the paper dots and replace them with something a little jazzier.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...