"Cock your hat - angles are attitudes." - Frank Sinatra

Spring is "in the air"...I know this, not just because of the date...or because the temperatures are swerving violently between freezing and tropical, but because I've recently found myself staring at straw hats in the same way that an escapee from the health farm looks at a pastry shop window full of cream cakes. There's lust in my eyes...but it's okay...because hats, in addition to their purely stylistic virtues, provide sun coverage...and can therefore be regarded as 'protection'...both from wrinkles, and from less benign manifestations of sun damage.

Object of lust #1...this rather snazzy mixture of masculine trilby and feminine floral...courtesy of Borsalino. As always, objects of lust numbers 2-infinity shall follow...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Hi There, I just spent a little time reading through your
    posts, which I found entirely by mistake whilst researching one of
    my projects. Please continue to write more because it’s unusual that someone has
    something interesting to say about this. Will be waiting for more!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...