The magical rose garden...

"One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon-instead of enjoying the roses blooming outside our windows today." - Dale Carnegie

Someday I'll have the type of outdoor space that will allow me to spend time pondering the benefits of Provence garden (with weathered zinc lanterns and $600 plant containers)...


...over the painful classical English garden (beautiful, though firm, Lutyens benches and lion wall plaques attached, somewhat disturbingly, to hedges).


At the moment, however, my main concern is whether lettuce can be grown in the wooden trough that I'll be placing on my radiator once spring arrives...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...