"If confusion is the first step to knowledge, I must be a genius" - Larry Leissner

You know you're tired...and have been traveling a little too much when...

  1. You finally spend a night in your own bed and sleep for thirteen hours
  2. You have no idea what day of the week it is
  3. As a result of point 2 you neglect to post anything (apologies, as an "I'm off to Starbucks to try and wake up" outfit is all that I can manage for today...)


Cardigan - vintage Ralph Lauren, plaid shirt - Old Navy, jeans - Zara, hi-tops - Converse

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Eli said...
    8:14 PM
    I hate it when it gets to that zombie point...I remember the last time this happened to me I started crying on the way home from a late night because I wouldnt have enough sleep and needed to get up to go to work the next morning. eek! Im trying to be kind to my body now
  • Anonymous said...
    9:17 PM
    I LOVE your vintage Ralph Lauren cardigan. Where oh where do you suppose I can find one?!
    Tracy

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...