"...at her feet, how blest were I For any need of hers to die!" - John Greenleaf Whittier

Must...stop...checking...my...email. As if the countless reminders that the "additional 25-30-40%" off will end tomorrow weren't enough (I know the mini sales are going to end, if I was interested...or had the necessary funding...I would have clicked through already)...if they weren't enough, I have Kate Spade showing me (what are admittedly absolutely lovely) studded sandals. The only problem being that in negative whatever temperatures I have a hard time imagining myself in sandals ever again...frozen in an ice block...or smothered under thermal layers...maybe...but shimmying forth, almost barefooted, seems incomprehensible at this point.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...