"Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window." - Ralphie (as an adult)

A few more layers and I should be able to give a reasonably successful parody of the child from A Christmas Story who couldn't put his arms down...a few more layers after that and I turn into an Egyptian mummy. On the plus side, I'm warm...


Leather and rabbit fur "Fudd" hat - Orvis, sunglasses - Prada, peacoat - APC, scarf - Harald, hand-knit sweater - Joseph, jeans - Levi's, boots - J Crew, faux fur gloves - Emporio Armani

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Unknown said...
    6:47 PM
    Hi,

    I'm interested in placing my link in your places to visit section. Please contact me at kiliya@gmail.com with the pricing.

    Thank You.

    PS Sorry for posting this on the blog, I couldn't find a contact email for you on the main page.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...