"she shall touch no hallowed thing, nor come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purifying be fulfilled" - the Bible

I was going to say "Happy Halloween to all of my US readers"...but a trip around the web suggests that Halloween...and its attendant excess of candy and adult costumes prefaced by the word 'sexy'...has migrated across the globe...so this is now just a general Hallows' Eve greeting (and a chance to showcase my rather useless pumpkin carving skills).

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    9:24 PM
    Happy Halloween to you too, Heb! And don't knock your pumpkin-carving skills... I think it looks great!
  • 12:12 AM
    I love your Jack o'latern! The mouth disperses a beautiful ray of light.
  • Barbour Jackets said...
    7:44 AM
    Well done dear..
    For this such a nice post.
    I great-full for you..
    carry on..
  • 7:16 AM
    The writer is totally fair, and there is no question.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...