"Life, like all other games, becomes fun when one realizes that it's just a game" - Nerijus Stasiulis

I seem to have been traveling quite a bit recently...correction, I have been on the road a lot, and will be hitting it once again when I travel to Houston this weekend...which means I need all the travel-friendly entertainment I can get my hands on. If I had a companion in my wanderings I'd buy this miniature backgammon set (doubly alluring thanks to its anti-plastic real wood and metal appeal)...unfortunately I'm traveling solo...and while I might make friends trying to find someone in the departure lounge who's willing to roll the dice there's also a chance (in the current climate) that I could get arrested. Probably safer to stick (somewhat antisocially) with a book and my iTouch...Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...