"If love is shelter, I'm going to walk in the rain." - unknown

PhotobucketMuch as the futility of lusting over a pair of shoes that would, quite literally, kill me is extremely irksome (both to me and, I have to assume, you) I'm going to indulge in a few minutes of unrequited passion over these suede Mary Janes from Prada. All the practicality of lug soles and crepe...mixed with un-winter-worthy suede and 4½" heels (otherwise known as the design element which would lead to my swift demise)...in a sexy librarian lumberjack combination.

Like I said...I'm in love...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • jeni said...
    3:49 PM
    I'm really loving any shoes with this type of sole at the moment; I think Burberry are doing biker boots with this rubber-like sole... love it!

    Great blog :)

    jeniwren.com
  • Elizabeth said...
    5:51 PM
    Those are perfection. I love a girly shoe with a tough, supportive sole.
  • Quinroxanne said...
    4:50 AM
    I love the shoes. Look at the sole! wow...

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...