"That's right. For the rest of the day, whenever anybody says the secret word, scream real loud. Ready? Let's try it." - Pee-wee

Having never actually seen an episode of the show I can't say exactly why but...I feel very Pee-wee's Playhouse today. Whether this is a good or bad thing, I can't quite decide...













Plaid shirt - Karen Walker, cardigan - J Crew, pants - Prada, Mary Janes - Gentle Souls, neckpiece - made by me
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    7:46 PM
    I'm not sure you need to decide. The red cardi is probably what's doing it. Enjoy the whimsical and wacky moment.
  • annemarie said...
    10:32 PM
    Thom Browne has been doing Pee Wee for years.
  • sex shop said...
    11:04 AM
    For my part every person must go through this.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...