"...a small black and white relative of the lemming..."

"The vermine is a small black and white relative of the lemming, found in the cold Hublandish regions. Its skin is rare and highly valued, especially by the vermine itself; the selfish little bastard will do anything rather than let go of it." - Terry Pratchett

What "comes before a fall"...pride or Chloe boots? I ask because...having managed the inch or so of heel attached to my Russell & Bromley ankle boots...I am recklessly envisioning a future which includes Chloe's zipped and buckled beauties (and their three and a half inch or so heels). Realistically I know that after a few steps I'd topple over like a reluctant lemming going over a cliff...but I can't help but feel that, on the upside, I'd look pretty good as I went down...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    5:52 PM
    Reminds me of a pair of Celine boots I've had for years. I actually find them to be very comfortable!
  • kristophine said...
    3:30 PM
    Well, with a stacked heel like that, you've got the best odds. Have you thought about branching out into taller wedges before you try smaller heels? I love heels, but wedges are my go-to for daily wear. (Also, if you do start wearing higher heels, if you're like me and pace around while on the phone, allow me to recommend that that be the first way you wear them. Breaking-in made easy--you can take them off the instant they get to be uncomfortable.)
  • niroa said...
    7:00 AM
    I totally agree with the article.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...