“I've had my best times when trailing a Mainbocher evening gown across a sawdust floor. I've always loved high style in low company.” - Anita Loos

For every high, there is a low...for every mountain, there's a valley...and for every Hermes, there is a beaten up pair of Converse waiting to tag along...

Photobucket


Dress - Gap, talon necklace - Erica Weiner, lo-tops - Converse, bag - vintage Hermes

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • S. said...
    2:09 AM
    I really love this dress, it's so Isabel Marant-y , love the talon necklace as well, I think I actually prefer the size to the Pamela Love version. Where did you buy it?

    And last I love the way you team Hermès with Converse... the way to do it. ;)
  • Hebden said...
    8:34 AM
    Thanks...means a lot coming from you.

    You can find the talon necklace...and a lot of other items including a vertebrae necklace that I'm considering at www.ericaweiner.com.

    Much as I love my Love cuff I do prefer Weiner's necklaces...they also age a lot faster (my P.L. cuff is still rather shiny) and are very well-priced.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...