"Bury me in my leather jacket, jeans and motor cycle boots...goodbye" - Sid Vicious' suicide note

If there's a 12-step program out there for non-leather motorcycle jackets I really need to find it...fast. Not content with being the proud owner of Heimstone's silky/lurex version...and APC's crisp, navy cotton number...I'm now pondering this option in pale gray terry cloth.

Yep...that means I'm so far gone down the road of moto-dom that I'm actually weighing up the pros and cons of something which could be classified as "biker goes to the beach" or "Gidget meets the Hell's Angels"...

Now do you see why I think I might need a little help?
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 6 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    10:00 AM
    I just got the coolest motorcycle-zippered strapless dress from Castelbajac!
  • Hek said...
    9:42 AM
    That's quite a header..
    I'm addicted to those motorcycle jackets too..you are not alone:)
  • Hebden said...
    2:02 PM
    WendyB - sounds lovely...I know you don't post pics until you actually wear something so please give that dress an outing soon...

    HEK - thanks...it's always good to hear you're not alone in your addictions...
  • Jennifer said...
    4:53 PM
    I love this jacket! I think the yellow would be a bit too cutesy, but the grey is a nice neutral version.

    I just saw a black cotton jersey version I'm contemplating, at Nordstrom of all places. I did want a leather jacket, but they are already sold out of all the ones in their pre-season sale, which I guess means there will be a glut of women on Long Island wearing leather motorcycle jackets. Should be interesting.
  • 4:50 AM
    Love this jacket. Especially its color.
  • 4:51 AM
    Mind blowing jacket. I like it.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...