“Personality is to a man what perfume is to a flower.” - Charles M. Schwab

I think by now we're all familiar with the concept of perfume that smells like food, drink, dirt, and a plethora of other objects that we know (and even possibly love) in daily life but don't necessarily want to smell like...and while I wasn't exactly on tenterhooks to see where this olfactory trend would go next I suppose you could say that I was curious. Well, regretfully, I have an answer to that burning (pun will become apparent in a few seconds) question.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Flame, the scent of...Burger King. To quote from their site..."The Whopper sandwich is America's favorite burger. Flame by BK captures the essence of that love and gives it to you. Behold the scent of seduction, with a hint of flame-broiled meat".

I'd love to say this is the fictitious whim of some advertising exec who fancied a laugh but, no, you can actually buy it...admittedly it's $3.99 (which allows you to realistically set your expectations as to what this will smell like) but it is for sale. My mind is officially boggling...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    1:40 PM
    Hello!
    I love your blog!
    Please visit my new one:

    http://selfindulgentshop.blogspot.com
    xx
  • rumibean said...
    7:55 AM
    wow...i am at a loss for words. pretty gross comes to mind. your blog is fantastic, btw!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...