“Ladies and Gentlemen, I kindly ask you to stay in your seats with your belts fastened. Obviously, this is not a normal situation” John Morrison

Once again I find myself lusting over something which is forcing me to consider the conceptual problem that I have with reality versus the altered universe where I would wear all of the articles of clothing that I steer clear of in real life. Shorts would inhabit this other-world...as would jumpsuits...and belts.

Belts like this biker-meets-pro-wrestler number courtesy of Topshop. In mythical fairyland mode I know that it would be a perfect addition to any floaty, summery items in my closet...in reality I know that, much as I love it, if I actually succumb and buy it it will get worn (optimistically) once or twice and then join the "my God, why did I buy this?" pile at the bottom of closet #2.Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...