“Carnies built this country, the carnival part of it anyway.” - Homer Simpson

Due to what Mr. Heb would refer to as my "addiction for flashing lights"...and my, self-confessed, need to beat the competition at completely lame games...I'm generally unable to walk past any carnivals or funfairs that come my way. Do I need...actually, let's be honest...do I even want...the star prize (a rather ratty looking stuffed toy)? No. Will I spend hours attempting to throw incredibly small hoops over seemingly massive bottles in a bid to win one? You'd better believe it.

On the up side, after failing to win even a key ring, I can usually drown my sorrows in a large cotton candy...

Photobucket


Cotton candy t-shirt from Blood Is The New Black

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...