“That scraping sound may not be an iceberg after all,” - Mike Boyd

I'm determined to find ways to wear my H&M dress-on-a-shorter-person-top-on-me "dress" as an actual dress...or at least a close approximation thereof. I really like it with jeans but that seems like the lazy/easy option so I want to see what else I can do with it. Today I tried it with a gingham patterned lycra miniskirt that I bought from Benetton eons ago. Truth be told, this is essentially a last ditch attempt to find something to do with the skirt...I haven't worn it for a long time and have no urge to do so now unless most of it (and therefore me) can be hidden (kind of like an iceberg...nine-tenths submerged at any time).

Taking a step back I don't see this as either a massive success or a complete failure...though there is something decidedly strange about the final silhouette...ah well, back to the drawing board, I don't suppose Archimedes had his Eureka moment the very first time he took a bath.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...