Seahorse says...

I'm using a seahorse to gauge my enthusiasm for the shoes and boots from Prada's Fall/Winter collection because, even though based on some of the outfits there seemed to be a gladiatorial theme, I'm getting a distinctly aquatic vibe when it comes to the footwear. The shoes...which would make your average Hippocampus green with jealousy...are also making me a little envious. The boots, on the other hand...is there anyone who sees fisherman-wader-chic in their near future...apart, that is, from actual fishermen?

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Libby said...
    7:25 PM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  • Georgie said said...
    11:41 AM
    My mum had a seahorse when she was younger. I agree with the loving and hating. Those boots just do nothing for anyone or anything.
    x

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...