“Until you walk a mile in another man's moccasins you can't imagine the smell.” - Robert Byrne

As I bought a pair of Minnetonka moccasins last year...and didn't wear them as often as I'd hoped...I can't rationalize buying a second pair of moccs...even if they do have peep toes and a high cute factor.

Time to repeat the mantra..."I'm trying to be good and spend my money wisely...adding new styles to my wardrobe, not variations on a theme"...I admit, the mantra didn't work in relation to suede bags...but maybe it will be successful when applied to suede shoes...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Nanook said...
    4:54 PM
    Congratulations on keeping to your budget.
    Gene
    www.marieshoes.com/
  • Anonymous said...
    5:14 PM
    I would totally buy them and totally never wear them! They are lovely, but would make my feet look like to walrusses. I wish I could be as clairvoyant with my own lemmings...

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...