“My weakness is wearing too much leopard print.” - Jackie Collins

I realize that upon viewing the image accompanying this post many of you will squirm and writhe while exclaiming "80's flashback...nooooooo!"...and really, Peter Jensen's leopard print skirt does have an alarmingly high so-wrong-it's-right factor...the result of the marriage of the extra high-waisted silhouette and the aforementioned 80's rocker print...and yet...and yet I can't help casting covetous glances at it.

Which means that I have fully morphed from a "never wearing animal prints" girl to Jane of the Jungle...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • Iole said...
    11:42 AM
    Hi love your blog, it's really cute.
    Check out mine
    xo xo
    Iole
  • Anonymous said...
    6:39 PM
    Speaking as someone who today received a leopard print jumpsuit in the mail, I say - I like the skirt!
  • WendyB said...
    8:10 PM
    I nearly always like leopard, of course.
  • site said...
    3:05 PM
    It can't actually work, I believe so.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...