Like nails on a chalkboard...

As someone whose nails are black on a fairly regular basis (due to nail polish, not dirt, I hasten to add) I'm rather intrigued by anything that smacks of "new advances in the field of black polish". Like...Knockout Cosmetics' new flat, matte black polish. It's the black of chalkboards...and charcoal...and bottomless pits...and, even though it eventually wears into a more satin-y finish, I can't wait to try this and have a brief, momentary fling with all-consuming blackness.

An added bonus, for days when I'm feeling more angelic (rare, but it can happen), KO has also made a matte white.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    3:59 PM
    That's amazing.... I wonder what they look like....I've never seen matt nail polish before....

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...