“Life is mostly froth and bubble, Two things stand like stone, Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own” - Adam Lindsay Gordon

I was in a bubbly mood today...clothes-wise, not necessarily temperament...and this skirt and trench fit the bill...and, coincidentally, reminded me that there was a Prada necklace languishing in my jewelry box with a similar color palette.

Made of wooden beads wrapped in ombré silk it's (yet another) item which I feel guilty in admitting doesn't get as much wear as it should.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Trench - H&M, shirt - Uniqlo, cardigan - Fred Perry, skirt - Acne, zip flats - Ash, necklace - Prada

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    7:39 PM
    I really like the look of that necklace. I never wear beads like that.

    I love the skirt.
  • Jennifer said...
    9:29 PM
    great great outfit. a complete package.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...