“It is not that the French are not profound, but they all express themselves so well that we are led to take their geese for swans.” - Van Wyck Brooks

It would be useless to say that I don't have an addiction to stripes...there are numerous striped t-shirts sitting in my closet...along with several heavier tops...and a dress on my summer wishlist. And now, I've spotted a cardigan by French designer Charles Anastase which is giving me severe palpitations.

It's classic qualities would make it a perfect addition to my summer wardrobe...the over-sized buttons featuring swans make it a not-so-basic basic. The only downside is the price...once again proving that addictions are expensive.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...