Home sleep home

Back home...and so tired that I slept for most of the day...

I'm not sure why admitting to something like that induces such an overwhelming feeling of guilt...but it does. You feel the need to add qualifying statements like, "I only slept four hours a night for the last three days"...or "I'm conducting a study into the sleep habits of fruit flies" (for anyone who's curious the fruit fly demands ten hours of rest a night and need to sleep more if you keep them awake longer...they're also, presumably, rather pissy the next day as a result).

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    10:27 PM
    How funny! When I'm very tired, I always tell MrB, "There are Xs where my eyes should be."
  • Elizabeth said...
    9:35 AM
    I could have used that eyemask on Wednesday night!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...