Hear no evil...see no evil...the third monkey's on a break right now so say whatever you want...

I seem to remember my grandmother having a pin like this Victorian one...except the monkeys were replaced by some other animals...Scottie dogs perhaps? Of course, she was a tad more ladylike than I am (witness my klutziness from earlier in the week) so she could manage to wear such a delicate pin without either harpooning herself or breaking it.

I, on the other hand, would snap it like a twig the first time I put it on (witness the heart shaped Marc Jacobs tie pin sitting in my jewelery box with a bent shaft)...so I'll just focus on how whimsical the monkeys are and how fantastic this would look on someone with less clumsy tendencies.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...