"Goldilocks is dead and the Three Bears are in the process of consuming her." - Bill Meehan

The weather is finally cooperating and allowing me to take my Tila March bag out for a stroll...I feel like Goldilocks, except instead of cries of "too hard, too soft" (my, doesn't that sound off-color when taken out of context?) my shouts have been "too much rain, too much snow, too many things melting that may drip on my suede".







Coat - See by Chloe, striped top - H&M, scarf - Urban Outfitters, bag - Tila March, jeans - Joe's, hi-tops - Converse, talon cuff - Pamela Love
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    5:55 PM
    I can't tell you how much I love this look.

    And the bag: superb.


    (my word verification, à propos to suede: "dermis.")
  • Hebden said...
    10:14 PM
    Aw, thanks enc (surreal word verification by the way).

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...