"Get ready little lady. Hell is coming to breakfast." - The Outlaw Josey Wales

Although I own a perfectly good...thoroughly utilitarian...case for my digital camera...I can't help casting wistful glances at Josey Wales' camera case (or "smoking purse" for those who'd rather carry a pack of Menthol Lights) in dull gold pleated leather.

Thankfully, from a financial perspective, if this is indeed a camera/ciggie case (as the website suggests) it would be too small for my beloved Olympus...but it has made me consider that maybe I need to treat my camera to something a little snazzier than its current navy neoprene jacket.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    8:48 AM
    Wow. It is utterly gorgeous. Your grateful camera would never run out of battery power again if you gave it such a home.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...