“Everybody's a mad scientist..."

"Everybody's a mad scientist, and life is their lab. We're all trying to experiment to find a way to live, to solve problems, to fend off madness and chaos." - David Cronenberg

I've never been able to look at this APC coat without thinking "Mad Scientist's lab coat"...I've also never been able to decide if it actually does resemble a MSLC...or I'm the victim of an idée fixe...

Either way it's the perfect weight for the mild weather we've been having for the last day or two...it's also a thematically perfect brown. Because, when a foot or so of snow melts within the space of a couple of days, you get mud...dark, brown, goopy, mud...vast quantities of the stuff.

I'm a Mad Scientist ninja...blending in with the background while I ponder the theory of Quantum Entanglement (insert maniacal laughter here).
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • 7:48 PM
    I hate quantum mechanics (first year of college ruined it for me), but your mad scientist coat looks very Victor Frankenstein and very cozy.

    Speaking of lab coats, I've seen people do some very creative things to them (i.e. draw in sergeant stripes on the sleeves and bullet holes in the back). It made the dreadfully-fitting garment somewhat more fun to wear.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...