“Do not expect the world to look bright, if you habitually wear gray-brown glasses.” - Charles W. Eliot

Yet another indication that I really need to set aside some time and take a safari through the deepest, darkest recesses of my wardrobe...after musing over the advisability of buying a pair of Doc Martens I discovered a pair lurking at the back of a closet that I use for storage. Then I remembered...many years ago Mr. Heb convinced me to buy them because "I didn't have any brown shoes"...after buying them it became apparent that, at that time, the reason for the aforementioned absence of brown footwear was because I had nothing to wear them with...hence their banishment to the storage closet.

Thankfully there are now a lot of brown (and brown-friendly) colors in my wardrobe so hopefully these new/old shoes can get some wear...





Corduroy dress - APC, grey top - COS, thick wool tights, leopard scarf - APC, boots - Doc Martens, talon cuff - Pamela Love
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...