"Pack up your troubles...c'mon get happy..."

I've discussed the fact that I am now a confirmed "carry-on only" girl when it comes to travel...but now it's time to put my money where my mouth is. Starting today I'll be on the road for one week...just me...my American Apparel vinyl duffle (as I'm still searching for a different travel bag)...and my handbag/computer bag.

The only outfit duplication should be on the "travel days" at the beginning and end of the trip as I need to take one very thick sweater for emergency protection against the cold (hello Minnesota!) and there's no way I could get it in the bag with everything else.

Photobucket


Loop sweater - Simone Shailes for Topshop, striped t-shirt - American Apparel, peg-leg pants - Prada, suede boots, tweed coat - Benetton (borrowed from Mr. Heb, over-sized and cozy), suede clutch - vintage Mulberry (carried inside my computer bag due to airline bag restrictions)

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    4:00 PM
    Yay you got the Simone Shailles jumper!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...